Pages custom

Beauty Essentials

Every girl has beauty products that she can't live without, these are mine...



Shu Uemura - Essence Absolue Nourishing Protective Oil: I apply this oil before (and sometimes after) blow drying.  It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and protected.  If you put it on dry hair, it gives your hair a beautiful shine.  And the best part, it smells amazing!

Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum: I LOVE Pureology (it's 100% Vegan) and often switch between their products depending on what my hair needs.  Right now I'm using "Perfect 4 Platinum," which helps prevent fading and strengthens my hair.

Neutrogena - Ageless Intensives Moisturizer: I'm still young, but am of the belief that you can never start too early to prevent signs of aging! The ageless moisturizer contains retinoids that cause your cells to turnover and stay looking young and wrinkle free.  I use this every morning.  I also use a less powerful Neutrogena night cream (below). 

Kate Somerville - ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Cream: I use a face wash with benzol peroxide, but I also need a strong exfoliant.  After my exfoliant stopped working, I found ExfoliKate by reading Sephora online reviews.  And now, I can't live without it!  ExfoliKate prevents acne, stops blackheads from forming and leaves my skin glowing.

Neutrogena - Health Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream: Similar to my daytime moisturizer, but a bit less powerful.  I am a true believer that drugstore face creams work just as well as the high price moisturizers.

Chanel - Levres Scintillantes Glossimer (165): Chanel lip gloss is my vice.  I can't get enough of those things!  This light and fresh color is my daily go-to.

Wet Brush: When I started using this brush, I stopped having tangles.  Coincidence?  No.  All I can say is, Try it. 

Butter London 'Nail 999' Rescue System: Butter nail polish is my absolute favorite - it goes on smooth and solid.  The rescue system helps my nails to feel strong and look pretty.

Dermologica Intensive Eye Repair: My number 1 go-to.  I am a fan of Dermologica products in general, but this eye cream is unreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...