Pages custom

30 before 30



click image for source

Here is a list of the 30 things I want to do before I turn 30.  I'm 27 plus a few days, so I've got just about 3 years to make these 30 things happen! 
  1. Run a marathon (my new apartment is on the LA marathon route, and watching all of those runners last weekend was inspiring)
  2. Go wine tasting in a new region once a year
  3. Learn to play tennis and win a match against Matt
  4. Go to South America (Rio for the 2016 Summer Olympics would be an ideal way to cross this one off the list!)
  5. Brush up on my Spanish
  6. Go on a service trip
  7. If opportunity of planning a wedding should arise... plan said wedding for $10k or under 
  8. Go for a whole month without watching TV
  9. Go skydiving
  10. Get a puppy
  11. Sleep under the stars
  12. Go to Alaska
  13. See an Orca in the wild (NO Sea World!)
  14. Run a Mud Run and/or Color Run
  15. Take a cooking class
  16. Frame 3 of my travel photos
  17. Figure out my heritage
  18. Spend more time volunteering at LA Goal
  19. Start a successful business
  20. Be able to do the splits again
  21. Plan a trip to Southeast Asia and visit my friends in Vietnam!
  22. Eat only local and unprocessed foods for a week, at least.  
  23. Guest post on 4 blogs
  24. Work with an artist on a unique header for Magnolia Styles
  25. Have 4 bloggers guest post on Magnolia Styles
  26. Go to Austin City Limits with Jessica
  27. Take an art class
  28. Have an around the world cocktail and/or wine tasting party
  29. Plant a garden
  30. Inspire someone else to make a list


      What's on your list??

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...