Pages custom

Sunday Special: Link Love

Here are a few of my favorite things I've seen or found over the past week.  Enjoy!

Strangers Kissing: This video of strangers kissing.  It's so awkward and real.  No wonder it's gone viral.

Love Lust: If I had forgotten why I love Sarah Jessica Parker, this video of her brought it all back.  SJP is intelligent, interesting and beautiful.  Vogue's 73 questions with SJP is a must watch. 

Movies: 3 movies you should watch if you haven't already: Cinderella Man | The Way, Way Back | About Time
I may be the only person who hasn't seen Cinderella Man since it came out in 2005.. but if that's not true and you haven't seen it either. Watch it.  It's an amazing underdog story.  The Way, Way Back is an indie coming of age movie.  After I watched it I had to have a good cry.  About Time is not what you think.  It's not just a romance about a guy who uses time travel to get a girl.  About Time is a sincere and sentimental story about life.

Luck of the Irish: Check out these St. Patty's Day DIYs from Lark & Linen.

Career Girl: Check out this interview with Caitlin Moran of Style Within Reach and Glitter Guide on Career Contessa.  Great story of how she got started in the blogging world.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...