Pages custom

What's In My Bag

On any day of the week my purse is probably stocked with a few more things than I'd like to admit, but here are my the necessities...



Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel (similar steals here, here and here)
Chanel Quilted Wallet (similar here): This wallet was a gift to myself that I bought in Paris about 5 years ago.  It has been favorite accessory ever since.  
L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
iPhone 5s in Gold
Vaseline:  We all know how important Vaseline is, especially after Tyra told us so!  Nothing is better than Vaseline for soft lips 
Ray Ban Aviators in Gold: When I was blonder, these were perfect for me.  Now that I am more of a dirty blonde/light brown, I think I will need to buy a pair with black lenses.
Chanel Glossimer Lipgloss (Favorites are 46 Giggle & 165 Volupte)
Gum Soft-Picks: Gotta have clean teeth!
5 Gum (Cobalt is my favorite)
Luxxe Bands Hair Ties:  I have thinner hair, so I can't do much with it.  But these hair ties help give me a great bun... way better than standard rubberbands.
Hello Kitty Band-Aids:  Safety first!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...