Pages custom

Friday Favorites



Happy Friday!  I've been so bogged down with work lately, but I always find time to browse the web :)  Here are a few of my favorite links from this week....


Loving this neon and floral look from Brooklyn Blonde.  It's a perfect spring look!  (and that skirt is one more reason I love asos!!!)

Do Less, Get More - Toward the end of each week, I find myself wishing that I could cancel all weekend plans and just relax.  As life gets more and more busy, it's hard to unwind and regroup.  I love Houzz's 10 tips to boost creativity and productivity by simplifying.

Is it weird that I think I could live in a world of White & Beige?  Ok, maybe not a world... but definitely a home.  Inspiration from The Decorista.

Such a cool way to make the most of your instagram photos from A Beautiful Mess.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...