Pages custom

Bar Carts for Every Budget

Well, I am finally ready to buy a bar cart!  I have been yearning for a pretty bar cart for a couple of years now, but didn't feel like I had a good spot in my apartment to put it.  In my new apartment I've got room to spare, so here I go on my bar cart hunt.  Here are some bar carts I've found at different price levels (Dream, Splurge & Steal).  Unless I find a vintage cart for the right price, I'll likely be buying a bar cart from the "Steal" list.


Arteriors Emory Bar Cart, on sale for $1094 (from Horchow)
Worlds Away Gerald Polished Stainless Steel Bar Cart, $1247 (from Houzz)
Jonathan Adler Jacques Bar Cart, on sale for $1724 (from Horchow)
Worlds Away Emery Gold Leaf and Marble Bar Car, $1345 (from Houzz)
Lisbon Vintage Bar Cart, $1200 (from Harlow's Nest)



Chinoiserie Bart Cart, on sale for $596 (from Horchow)
Hamilton Bar Cart, on sale for $524 (from Horchow)
Beckett Bar Cart, $799 (from Williams-Sonoma)
Libations Bar Cart, $599 (from Crate & Barrel)
Burgundy Bar Cart, $429 (from Soft Surroundings)



Parker Mid-Century Bar Cart, $349 (from West Elm)
Monarch Bar Cart, on sale for $80 (from Wayfair)
Powell World Map Serving Cart, $100 (from Wayfair)
Colin Cowie Bar Cart, $290 (from HSN)
Jill Bar Cart, $349 (from Ballard Designs)
Olivia Bar Cart, $349 (from Ballard Designs)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...